- Our peeler has a dual-purpose design, and the sliding shell can easily switch between the peeling mode and the sharpening mode!
A true multifunctional kitchen tool, it is a combination of sawtooth peeler, flat vegetable peeler and knife sharpener.
The peeler has flat and serrated blades, suitable for peeling hard or soft fruits and vegetables such as chocolate, potato, apple, carrot, peach, pear, cucumber, eggplant, tomato and so on.
- The first grade tungsten steel alloy grinding disc is rough grinding and fast polishing, and the second grade ceramic grinding disc is fine grinding. It can be used for daily kitchen knives such as fruit knives, straight knives and scissors.
The handle is made of ABS, which is sturdy and durable. Both ends have functions. One end is peeled with a high-quality 304 stainless steel blade, which is durable and does not rust. The other end is sharpened with a tungsten alloy blade and a ceramic blade.
Safer To Use
In the middle of the main body is a handle with movable ends. When using a tool, you only need to hold the handle and gently push with the other palm, and the corresponding tool will be exposed and you can use it. There are multiple locking fixed handles inside the main body, which is stable and non-slip.
Easy To Clean
small size, can be cleaned with water after use, one end of the main body has a circular hanging mouth, convenient hook hanging.
|Material||ABS+Tungsten Steel+Ceramic+Stainless Steel|
Instructions For Use 1
The peeler has 2 blades, a flat blade and a serrated blade. The horizontal grip design can peel back and forth, no matter if you are left or right. It can handle foods ranging from soft fruits to thick vegetables. The sharp blade produces a thin and even peeling, reducing food waste.
Instructions For Use 2
Sharpening tools have two levels of sharpening, such as the knife is slightly blunt: fine grinding with ceramics, blunt: after grinding with ceramics, tungsten steel is used, very blunt: tungsten steel and ceramics can be sharpened 20-30 times. Note: both when sharpening the knife It is a one-way grinding, (can't be sharpened back and forth, can't be used, pedicure knives, butcher knives, nicked knives).
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We want you to be reassured that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.